Trinity College Dublin
Recognized around the world as Ireland's most prestigious university, Trinity College's historic, stately campus is located in the middle of the Dublin city center.
Admission is based on individual departments, which allows for you to focus heavily on your area of study. These subjects include English, history, political science, philosophy, psychology, biology, economics and drama.
Ireland Connect- Optional Cornerstone Course at the Arcadia Center to explore the connections between ancient and modern Ireland through excursions and site visits.
Understanding Ireland- Optional pre-session course offered by Trinity prior to fall semester.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
Dublin Food Trail
Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
Cliffs of Moher
Weekend in Belfast
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.