Learn more about Chapman University's academic internship program in Dublin!
Whether you want to gain experience in the world of finance, express yourself at a PR agency, bring history to life at a museum, debate politics or advocate with nonprofit organizations, the right internship is there for you.
Join us to explore the possibilities.
ATTEND: EUSA'S Online Information Session to get answers for Dublin Internships
- Monday, October 17 @ 8:00 am PST (join)
- Friday, November 18 @ 7:00 am PST (join)
Dublin Summer Internship
The rich history and culture of Ireland through the lens of an internship is an extraordinary opportunity to integrate into Irish life. Dublin is the center of Irish industry and has a very international, cosmopolitan workforce. Depending on the industry in which you are interning, you could be in a small home-grown company or a multinational organization. Students may earn 3 units toward their degree and gain insight into the world and their career. Personalized internships are developed to suit both academic and professional goals. All students will attend a week-long orientation to Dublin through a variety of session topics ranging from Dublin culture to internship expectations.
Students must have a Junior or Senior standing in any major and a minimum 3.0 GPA or above.
8 week program that includes Orientation activities, on-site interviews and a 7 week internship component 5 days a week (M-F)
June 12, 2017 to August 5, 2017
$5,455.00 - $6,000.00*
*final cost is dependent on the number of participants. Tuition fees are not included.
Internship placement and support services, which includes coaching and trouble-shooting during the placement, Individual Skype or telephone internship consultation meetings with online pre-departure orientation, Mid-term review and final evaluation, Eight weeks of housing in student residences, On-site program management and emergency support, On-site program and internship orientation, Cultural exploration activities program, and Third party liability insurance for each student
To apply to this program:
1. Open up an International Internship application through the Global Gateway portal.
2. Print out and complete the Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form
3. Pay your $400 non-refundable, Application Deposit to the Cashier in Student Services or through the student ePay system for Summer 2017, instructions below.
4. Submit your Original, Completed Enrollment form, Deposit Receipt AND Optional Trip Cancellation Insurance form (below) to Center for Global Education, 576 N. Glassell BEFORE 4 PM Tues., Nov 15, 2016.
5. James J Coyle, PhD will sign your Enrollment Form once it is turned in and reviewed by CGE staff.
6. Complete all Chapman Questionnaires and Materials required in the Global Gateway before Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016
All International Internships are approved for the Global Study
portion of the 2007 GE Program.
EUSA Timeline, year 2017.pptx
Travel Course eDeposit and Payment.pdf
TC InsureMyTrip Student Signature Sheet.pdf
If you have additional questions, please contact the Center for Global Education, phone: 714.997.6830 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org