All information below represents the Summer 2017 International Internship Programming. Updates for Summer 2018 Programming will be available Fall 2017
ATTEND the ISA Information Session to get answers for Australia, New Zealand, Shanghai, or Chile Internships
Monday, Sept 19, 3:30-4:30 PM
Center for Global Education Conference Room, 576 N Glassell, Orange
Australia Summer Internship
Immerse yourself in the environment of Australia and get an intimate view into a country rich in culture and customs. You will earn 3 units toward your degree and gain a new view of the world and your career! Internship opportunities are available in business, communication, education, information technology and law, science and social sciences.
Who: Juniors and Seniors in any major with a minimum of 3.0 GPA or above.
What: 8 week internship, 4 days a week
When: May 24, 2017 - July 22, 2017
Cost Range: $5900.00-$6490.00 *Tuition fees are not included
Program includes: Internship placement, Academic credit, Multi-day Bridging Cultures Program orientation, Guaranteed Housing – typically in a shared apartment, dorm, youth hostel, or home-stay, Health insurance, 24/7 onsite support, Pre-departure services including assistance with immigration visas, airline tickets, orientation, Flight advice and booking options, Cell phone or sim card (minutes purchased at an additional cost). A prepaid public transport card is an additional fee for participants in Australia, New Zealand, and Chile.
To apply to this program:
1. Open up an International Internship application through the Global Gateway portal.
2. Print out and complete the Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form
3. Pay your $400 non-refundable, Application Deposit to the Cashier in Student Services or through the student ePay system Summer 2017, instructions below
4. Submit your Original, Completed Enrollment form, Deposit Receipt and Trip Cancellation Form to Center for Global Education, 576 N. Glassell BEFORE 4 PM Tues., Nov 15, 2016.
5. James J Coyle, PhD will sign your Enrollment Form once it is turned in and reviewed by CGE staff.
6. Complete all Chapman Questionnaires and Materials required in the Global Gateway before Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016
All International Internships are approved for the Global Study portion of the 2007 GE Program.
Travel Course eDeposit and Payment.pdf
TC InsureMyTrip Student Signature Sheet.pdf
ISA Timeline, SU 2017.pptx
If you have additional questions, please contact the Center for Global Education, phone: 714.997.6830 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org