Looking for answers for Australia, New Zealand, Shanghai, or Santiago, Chile Internships?
Attend the Study Abroad Fair Tues. Sept 26 in the Piazza, 10 AM - 2 PM
ISA Information Session Tues, Sept 26, 2:30-3:30 PM,
Center for Global Education Conference Room, 576 N Glassell, Orange
Australia Summer Internship
Immerse yourself in the environment of Australia and get an intimate view into a country rich in culture and customs. You will earn 3 units toward your degree and gain a new view of the world and your career! Internship opportunities are available in business, communication, education, information technology and law, science and social sciences.
Who: Juniors and Seniors in any major with a minimum of 3.0 GPA or above.
What: 8 week internship, 4 days a week
When: May 23, 2018 - July 21, 2018
Cost Range: $6250.00-$6875.00 *Tuition fees are not included
Program includes: Internship placement, Academic credit, Multi-day Bridging Cultures Program orientation, Guaranteed Housing – typically in a shared apartment, dorm, youth hostel, or home-stay, Health insurance, 24/7 onsite support, Pre-departure services including assistance with immigration visas, airline tickets, orientation, Flight advice and booking options, Cell phone or sim card (minutes purchased at an additional cost). A prepaid public transport card is an additional fee for participants in Australia, New Zealand, and Chile.
To apply to this program:
1. Open up an International Internship application through the Global Gateway portal.
2. Print out and complete the Australia Internship Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form below
3. Pay your $400 non-refundable, Application Deposit to the Cashier in Student Services or through the student ePay system Summer 2018, instructions below
4. Before 4 PM Wed., Nov 15, 2017: Submit your Original, Completed Enrollment form, Application Deposit Receipt and Upload your Valid Passport into Global Gateway application or submit New/Renewal Passport paperwork to Center for Global Education, 576 N. Glassell
5. James J Coyle, PhD will sign your Enrollment Form once it is turned in and reviewed by CGE staff.
6. Before 4PM, Tues, Dec 5, 2017: Complete all Chapman Questionnaires and Materials required in your Global Gateway application.
All International Internships are approved for the Global Study portion of the 2007 GE Program.
Australia Internship Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form SU18.docx
Travel Course eDeposit and Payment.pdf
ISA Timeline, SU 2018.pptx
If you have additional questions, please contact the Center for Global Education, phone: 714.997.6830 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org