Looking for answers for Australia, New Zealand, Shanghai, or Santiago, Chile Internships?
Attend the Study Abroad Fair Tues. Sept 26 in the Piazza, 10 AM - 2 PM
ISA Information Session Tues, Sept 26, 2:30-3:30 PM,
Center for Global Education Conference Room, 576 N Glassell, Orange
Shanghai Summer Internship
Shanghai is one of the world's largest cities and one of its most important centers for business and trade. All internships will be conducted in English, so no previous knowledge of Chinese language is required. Shanghai is a great destination for just about any area of interest, particularly medical research, fashion, journalism, public relations, advertising, and hospitality.
Who: Juniors and Seniors in any major with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
What : 8-week internship, 4 days a week
When: May 23, 2018 - July 21, 2018
Cost: Range $6100.00-$6710.00 *tuition fees are not included
Program includes: internship placement, airport reception, ongoing management and student support, housing (rent only) in a studio or shared apartment, cell phone SIM card (minutes purchased at an additional cost), 100 RMB pre-paid public transport card, orientation and briefing sessions, monthly professional and social events.
To apply to this program:
1. Open up an International Internship application through the Global Gateway portal.
2. Print out and complete the Shanghai Internship Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form below
3. Pay your $400 non-refundable, Application Deposit to the Cashier in Student Services or through the student ePay system Summer 2018, instructions below
4. Before 4 PM Wed., Nov 15, 2017: Submit your Original, Completed Enrollment form, Application Deposit Receipt and Upload your Valid Passport into Global Gateway application or submit New/Renewal Passport paperwork to Center for Global Education, 576 N. Glassell
5. James J Coyle, PhD will sign your Enrollment Form once it is turned in and reviewed by CGE staff.
6. Before 4PM, Tues, Dec 5, 2017: Complete all Chapman Questionnaires and Materials required in your Global Gateway application.
International Internships are approved for the Global Study portion of the 2007 GE Program.
Shanghai Internship Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form SU18.docx
ISA Timeline, SU 2018.pptx
Travel Course eDeposit and Payment.pdf
If you have additional questions, please contact the Center for Global Education, phone: 714.997.6830 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org