All information below represents the Summer 2017 International Internship Programming. Updates for Summer 2018 Programming will be available Fall 2017
ATTEND the ISA Information Session to get answers for Australia, New Zealand, Shanghai, or Chile Internships
Monday, Sept 19, 3:30-4:30 PM
Center for Global Education Conference Room, 576 N Glassell, Orange
Shanghai Summer Internship
Shanghai is one of the world's largest cities and one of its most important centers for business and trade. All internships will be conducted in English, so no previous knowledge of Chinese language is required. Shanghai is a great destination for just about any area of interest, particularly medical research, fashion, journalism, public relations, advertising, and hospitality.
Who: Juniors and Seniors in any major with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
What : 8-week internship, 4 days a week
When: May 24, 2017 - July 22, 2017
Cost: Range $6100.00-$6710.00 *tuition fees are not included
Program includes: internship placement, airport reception, ongoing management and student support, housing (rent only) in a studio or shared apartment, cell phone SIM card (minutes purchased at an additional cost), 100 RMB pre-paid public transport card, orientation and briefing sessions, monthly professional and social events.
To apply to this program:
1. Open up an International Internship application through the Global Gateway portal.
2. Print out and complete the Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form
3. Pay your $400 non-refundable, Application Deposit to the Cashier in Student Services or through the student ePay system for Summer 2017, instructions below
4. Submit your Original, Completed Enrollment form, Deposit Receipt, and Trip Cancellation Form to Center for Global Education, 576 N. Glassell BEFORE 4 PM Tues., Nov 15, 2016.
5. James J Coyle, PhD will sign your Enrollment Form once it is turned in and reviewed by CGE staff.
6. Complete all Chapman Questionnaires and Materials required in the Global Gateway before Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016
International Internships are approved for the Global Study portion of the 2007 GE Program.
ISA Timeline, SU 2017.pptx
TC InsureMyTrip Student Signature Sheet.pdf
Travel Course eDeposit and Payment.pdf
If you have additional questions, please contact the Center for Global Education, phone: 714.997.6830 or email: email@example.com