|Restrictions:||Chapman applicants only|
|Recommended for Chapman Majors:||Accounting, Art, Athletic Training, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Biological Sciences, Business Administration, Chemistry, Communication Studies, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Dance, Digital Arts, Digital Imaging & Design, Economics, Education, English, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Science & Policy, Film, Film Studies, Finance, French, Game Development, Graphic Design, Health Sciences, History, International Business, Kinesiology, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Music, News & Documentary, Peace Studies, Philosophy, Physics & Computational Science, Political Science, PR & Advertising, Psychology, Real Estate, Religious Studies, Screen Acting, Sociology, Software Engineering, Spanish, Strategic & Corporate Communication, Television Writing & Production, Theatre|
Do you miss having international friends abroad? Become a mentor for foreign exchange students from all over the world, including Finland, the Netherlands, Italy, Scotland, Switzerland, Argentina, Austria, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea. You can help international students become acclimated to Chapman, practice your language skills, and have fun at the same time!
- Connect with the student over the next few weeks to answer all her/his questions about studying at Chapman
- Pick up the student from the airport or arrange to meet on campus upon arrival
- Help the student find services like computing labs, cafeteria or Registrar’s Office
- Introduce the student to the American culture
- Introduce the student to others during the first week of school and make her/him feel good and comfortable in new environment
- Show him/her the circle, local shops, restaurants, and more!
For more information, please contact the Center for Global Education at 714-997-6830.